Covid-19 Policy Update
The health of our loyal patients, our communities, and our staff is our primary concern as we transition into opening the clinic again. Below is an outline of the precautions that we will be enforcing to keep us all safe.
- We will ask you and all staff health screening questions verbally or in writing.
- We will take the temperature of all staff and patients who enter the clinic.
- Those who are flagged by the screening will be asked to reschedule. Thank you for your understanding.
- We will be implementing social distancing by limiting the number of patients inside the clinic at all times.
- When you arrive at the clinic, please check into your appointment by calling us at 281-992-3937.
- Glasses and contacts can be picked up curbside.
- Only the patient should go into the exam room. If you are underage
you may have one guardian with you.
- If someone drove you, please have them wait in the car.
- If you are wanting to browse frames, we ask that you wait for the
optician to assist you.
- All staff will be required to wear face masks. In-kind, we ask that all our patients wear face masks when entering the clinic.
- Equipment will have additional guards, when possible, to protect you and staff.
Cleaning and sterilizing
- All examination rooms,lab equipment,and surfaces will be sanitized with CDC approved disinfectants immediately between patients.
- Frames that have been tried on will be sanitized before being displayed again.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this unprecedented time.
Please stay safe and healthy.